Americans for a Clean Energy Grid is pleased to announce their first national policy conference on the need to build out, modernize, and integrate America’s high-voltage transmission infrastructure.
Come to the nation’s capital in the early days of a new Administration and Congress to:
- Review the state of policies that govern private investment in modernizing and expanding electric transmission infrastructure in the wake of the momentous elections of 2016.
- Understand the critical role of electric transmission infrastructure in fostering economic growth, strengthening national security, and meeting environmental goals.
- Meet with stakeholders who play the critical decision-making roles in electricity policy, regulation, and private investment.
- Learn from developers who are introducing new transmission technologies that promise to expand the grid’s capacity and reliability while minimizing its footprint.
- Enjoy a steeply discounted room rate at a luxury Washington hotel, and stay for NARUC’s annual meeting with state regulators and staffs.
National Electric Transmission Infrastructure Summit
Technology Workshop and Expo
February 8-10, 2017
Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Washington, D.C.
For related content, see:
BACK TO NEWS